Silverback Yard Guard
- DEFENSIVE NET SYSTEM - Yard Guard keeps balls in the court and out of the landscaping
- KEEPS PLAYERS SAFE - Rebounder eliminates the need to chase stray balls into the street after missed shots
- MAXIMIZE PRACTICE TIME - Spend less time retrieving balls and more time practicing for better skill retention
- DISCREET STORAGE - Arms and net easily folds along the main pole of goal for discreet storage
- QUICK, EASY INSTALLATION - Quickly installs on 4"x4" goal posts – specifically for Silverback basketball goals
Take your basketball system to the next level with a Silverback Yard Guard. The Silverback Yard Guard is a net system that extends from both sides of your in-ground basketball pole and prevents missed shots from rolling into the street or landscaping. The Yard Guard easily installs within minutes and is compatible with most basketball hoops that feature a 4"x4" square pole, including Silverback, Goaliath, and Hoopstar basketball goals. The pole pad is not included. Spanning over 10 feet wide and 8 feet tall, the Yard Guard effectively blocks most stray balls from leaving the court area. Once attached to your hoop, simply unclip the durable steel poles and nylon netting and watch the Yard Guard's wide arms immediately start rebounding for you. The system is a perfect safety accessory, keeping players out of the street and out of harm's way. When you're finished playing, easily fold the arms and net, so they are compactly concealed along the main pole of your goal and secured into place using heavy-duty straps and clips. This system features durable materials that are built to withstand the elements in all seasons to keep your goal looking great. Spend more time on the court and less time chasing balls with the Silverback Yard Guard.
The Silverback Yard Guard is compatible with the following in-ground basketball hoops from Silverback: SB60, SB60 Ghost, SB54, SB54iG, SBX60, SBX54, SBX54iG.