54" Wall Mount
- INCLUDES — Wall mount, backboard, and rim suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
- HEIGHT-ADJUSTABILITY — Adjustable from 7.5' to 10' with all-steel actuator and lock height adjustment option
- INFINITY EDGE BACKBOARD — 54" W x 33" H backboard that folds backward for increased rigidity
- QUICK PLAY — Designed with simplified assembly, pre-attached hardware and minimal tools required
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY — Product is made of powder-coated steel and backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Save more space in your driveway with the Goaliath GoTek 54" basketball hoop. The GoTek allows you to mount the basketball goal to a wall outdoors or indoors – this hoop is perfect for garages, barns, schools, camps, gyms, and so much more. Included with the backboard, rim, nylon net, and wall mount, this basketball hoop comes partially assembled with attached hardware allowing you to assemble your goal in 120 minutes (2 hours) or less. This 54” Goaliath GoTek basketball goal is designed for simplified assembly making the process as quick and painless as possible. The mounting hardware for the hoop is not included. The 54" W x 33" H Infinity Edge backboard has edges that wrap around to the back of the backboard as one continuous material for increased inability to change. The spring-activated rim flexes under pressure, which is very similar to the professional-style rims. The pro-style breakaway rim also happens to protect the backboard and prevents player injuries. This basketball hoop uses an all-steel crank actuator, which means that the basketball hoop is adjusted from the NBA and NCAA regulation rim height of 10 feet to the safety-approved 7.5 feet. This product features powder-coated steel and is backed by a 5-year limited warranty that you will not want to miss out on.
This basketball hoop comes partially assembled with attached hardware allowing you to assemble your goal in 120 minutes or less. Mounting hardware is not included.
Designed with simplified assembly, pre-attached hardware and minimal tools required make assembly as quick as possible.