9" Basketball Anchor Kit
For All Goalrilla Goals
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL GOALRILLA HOOP – Anchor System for All Goalrilla Goals (DC72E1, CV72, CV60, CV54, GS72c, GS60c, GS54c, FT72, FT60, FT54, GS54)
- DOESN’T FIT SILVERBACK OR GOALIATH – Not Compatible with Silverback or Goaliath Goals
- INSTALLS INTO THE GROUND – Installs In-Ground with Concrete and Rebar Steel Rods
- MOVE YOUR HOOP WHEN YOU MOVE HOMES – Allows your Goalrilla Goal to Unbolt from Anchor Plate and Move with You if you Move Locations
- BACKED WITH OUR WARRANTY – 90-Day Limited Warranty
The basketball hoop’s anchor is installed in concrete but gives you the option to unbolt your Goalrilla basketball hoop if you need to move homes. The in-ground anchor is cured in concrete providing strength and stability. Ensure that your basketball goal is compatible by measuring the distance between the center of the anchor kit bolts — if the measurement is 9 inches, then you need the 9-inch anchor kit, which works for all Goalrilla hoops. This basketball hoop anchor is not compatible with Goaliath or Silverback basketball goals, or anchor bolts that measure 7 inches.