Baseball Swing Trainer
- CREATE YOUR OWN HITTING PRACTICE ANYWHERE — Set up and hit anywhere with the Silverback Baseball Swing Trainer
- ALL-IN-ONE PORTABLE DESIGN — Lock ‘n Rock technology allows the training system to quickly mount on most round and square vertical poles (3”-6” wide)
- MAXIMIZE PRACTICE TIME —Tethered baseball allows for maximum efficiency and less time spent chasing balls
- EASY STORAGE — Lock ‘n Rock mounting allows for quick connect/disconnect from vertical pole
- INSTANT FEEDBACK — The spin of the ball provides instant feedback on quality of the ball strike for repetitive training
Build confidence as you perfect your swing with the all-new Silverback Swing Trainer. Ideal for improving your muscle memory, timing, and contact in practice, both right and left-handed players can simulate pitches so they’re ready the next time they step up to the plate. This innovative baseball batting training device features Lock ‘n Rock Technology allowing athletes to set up and hit anywhere whether it’s at home, at team or individual practices, or at the baseball field for pre-game warmups. The all-in-one portable design of Lock ‘n Rock Technology quickly mounts the training system onto most round and square vertical poles (3”-6” wide) perfect for creating your own hitting practice anywhere. The set includes everything you need to begin training right away — Swing Trainer with tether and leather baseball and Lock ‘n Rock mount. The tethered baseball allows for maximum efficiency during practice and less time spent chasing balls. The spin of the ball provides instant feedback for repetitive training. Designed for all ages and skill levels to use, the Silverback Swing Trainer is built to withstand hours of practice and backed by a one-year limited warranty to take your play to the next level.