This consumer warranty extends to the original consumer purchase of any Escalade® Sports Product (hereinafter referred to as the “Product”).
WARRANTY COVERAGE: Escalade® Sports warrants to the original Consumer Purchaser that any Product of its manufacture is free from defects in material and workmanship. THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN DAMAGED BY ACCIDENT, UNREASONABLE USE, NEGLIGENCE, IMPROPER SERVICE, FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED WITH THE PRODUCT OR OTHER CAUSES NOT ARISING OUT OF DEFECTS IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP.
Subject to proper installation and normal use, Escalade® Sports warrants, subject to the limitations below, to the original retail purchaser all structural components of the Gamemaker to be free of defects in material and workmanship one (1) one year from date of purchase.
Merchandise must be shipped prepaid with a copy of proof of purchase to Escalade® Sports for examination to determine if the Goal needs to be repaired or replaced. Any labor costs, travel expenses and any other changes involved in the removal, installation or replacement of the defective/repaired parts from/to your Goal will be the purchaser’s responsibility. Shipping charges for replaced or warranted merchandise sent back to the customer from Escalade® Sports factory must be prepaid by the customer in advance. If not, the replacement shipment will be sent out collect.
Escalade® Sports reserves the right to examine photographs or physical evidence of merchandise claimed to be defective, and to recover said merchandise, prior to authorization of warranty claims. A “Returned Goods Authorization” (RA) number may be required, please call for details (see information below) prior to the return of any photographs or merchandise.
This 1 year limited warranty is expressly in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for use. Escalade® Sports does not assume or authorize any person or representative to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of our products.
The remedy of repair or replacement stated above is Escalade® Sports exclusive remedy. Escalade® Sports will not be liable for any other damages or expenses which may incur, including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages. Escalade® Sports assumes no other obligations or liability on the part of the purchaser, and Escalade® Sports neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any other liability in connection with the goods sold.
This warranty shall not apply in any manner to parts or accessories not included in the original retail package
NOT COVERED BY THIS ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- The Net, Pump and Carry Bag carry a 120 day limited warranty from the original purchase under normal use and proper care.
- Any merchandise subjected to abuse, negligence, improper installation, vandalism, acts of God, alteration of product, attempted repair with anything other than the specific repair kit and any other events beyond the control of Escalade® Sports.
- Shipping charges both ways. Note: Any merchandise shipped to Escalade® Sports collect will be refused.
- Dealer service charges, labor charges and travel expenses associated with replacement of repair of warranty item.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS: ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF THIS SALE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION. ESCALADE® SPORTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL COSTS. EXPENSES OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY THE CONSUMER OF ANY OTHER USE.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. LEGAL REMEDIES: This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
WARRANTY GUIDELINES IS REQUIRED FOR ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS
- Proof of Purchase (original retail purchaser) is required for all warranty claims.
- Call or write Escalade® Sports to receive a Return Authorization (RA) # and determine specific needs. Phone: 1-888-USA-GOAL / Warranty Dept. or Write Escalade® Sports at: Escalade® Sports -P.O. Box 889, Evansville, IN 47706 -Attn: Warranty Dept. or E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Escalade Sports Inc.
P.O. Box 889
Evansville, IN 47706 - Attn: Warranty Dept.