The most efficient and effective baseball training equipment available.
An authentic baseball is held in place by bungee cords that can be adjusted up and down and in and out to simulate multiple pitch locations. Adjust to a middle, inside or outside pitch using the durable home plate. Simply change plate angles to practice hitting to different parts of the field. The Spring Trainer's unique design eliminates the need for a parent or coach to pitch or retrieve balls, and allows for increased repetitions from never having to replace a ball on a tee. This all results in more reps in less time, enhanced muscle memory and instant feedback for both the player and coach and/or parent.
Repetitions... repetitions... repetitions
Ask any baseball hitting professional and they will tell you that the key to becoming a better hitter is to maximize quality repetitions in practice. The Goalrilla Spring Trainer is the most efficient and effective baseball hitting aid available because it allows for the most repetitions all the while providing instant feedback on you swing. This provides you with an incredible amount of quality swings in a short amount of time.
The Goalrilla Spring Trainer's design also allows for an array of "pitch locations" in order to properly teach hitters how to hit inside, middle, and outside pitches. Also, the authentic baseball can be adjusted up and down to simulate high to low pitches. It's long been proven that the best hitters don't force a pitch and in fact hit a ball where it's pitched - due to its various pitch locations, the Spring Trainer is the most effective baseball hitting net on the market when it comes to teaching you how to hit a ball where it's pitched. Another key benefit of the Spring Trainer is that it will help you learn your strike zone by providing instant feedback on where the ball goes after making contact.
The most quality reps in the shortest amount of time, enhanced muscle memory and instant feedback for both the player and coach and/or parent.
The Goalrilla Spring Trainer™ lets you train your defensive skills too.
Hitting is only half the game. When you're done perfecting your swing on the Goalrilla Spring Trainer, hone your defensive skills on the pitch back. In just a few simple steps, you can easily go from hitting balls up the middle... to fielding ground balls, snagging line drives, and catching fly balls.
You won't find a more versatile portable pitch back net anywhere – which is why the Goalrilla Spring Trainer is perfect for traveling ball teams. The Spring Trainer can be used prior to, during and after games to hone your skills - making those long weekend tournaments that much more enjoyable.
The most efficient and effective baseball trainer available.
The Goalrilla Spring Trainer stands tall and firm. Each and every aspect of the Goalrilla Spring Trainer is true Goalrilla – a name that stands for tough. The core of the Goalrilla Spring Trainer is made from a 1 1/2" Dupont® coated steel frame and the hardware is galvanized to ensure rust protection and a long life. Don't worry about the life of the plate - the blow molded plate is made from weather-resistant polyethylene.
The Goalrilla Spring Trainer can weather the elements and deliver the performance you need for baseball training - all year long - indoors or out.
Builds muscle memory faster.
Durable bungee system holds ball in place.
Quick reset within 4 seconds after every hit.
- • 100 - 150 swings in 10 minutes.
- • More reps in less time.
- • More training per session.
- • Instant feedback on swing.
Multiple Pitch Locations
Practice hitting any conceivable pitch.
- • Adjust height of the ball.
- • Adjust to middle, inside, or outside pitch - 10 different plate locations.
- • Change plate angle to practice hitting to different areas of the field.
Train year round, indoors and outdoors.
- • Train alone.
- • Acts as personal swing coach - helps correct swing based upon instant feedback.
• Coach or parent can watch swing from different angles.
Eliminates having to pitch or retrieve balls.
- • Net allows for safe outdoor or indoor training.
- • Portable - perfect for traveling teams.
- • Converts to a rugged pitchback in seconds.
- • Practice throwing and fielding.
- • Easily adjusts to simulate ground balls, line drives, and fly balls.
Spring Trainer Dimensions:
Spring Trainer Specifications:
- • 1½" Steel Frame with Dupont® powder coat for extreme rust prevention.
- • Metal frame is connected by easy to connect slip fits with plastic connectors.
- • Hardware is galvanized to ensure rust protection and long life.
- • Home Plate is blow-molded out of weather resistant Polyethylene and has integrated rubber feet to prevent sliding.
- • The rebounder frame is Dupont® powder coated Goalrilla orange to provide a clear target during use.
- • The light and durable net material makes for a quick and responsive return of the ball for the best training results.
- • Bungee cords and rebound net are UV resistant to ensure long life.
- • Full grain leather ball simulates a true hitting experience.
- • The system folds flat so it can easily be stored against your garage wall, or transported to and from the field.
- • Water Bags included.
The fastest way to proper swing technique
- • Practice hitting any conceivable pitch
- • Builds muscle memory faster
- • Converts into a rugged pitch back in seconds