The Goalrilla Spring Trainer stands tall and firm. Each and every aspect of the Goalrilla Spring Trainer is true Goalrilla – a name that stands for tough. The core of the Goalrilla Spring Trainer is made from a 1 1/2" Dupont® coated steel frame and the hardware is galvanized to ensure rust protection and a long life. Don't worry about the life of the plate - the blow molded plate is made from weather-resistant polyethylene.
The Goalrilla Spring Trainer can weather the elements and deliver the performance you need for baseball training - all year long - indoors or out.
SPRING TRAINER SPECIFICATIONS:
- 1½" Steel Frame with Dupont® powder coat for extreme rust prevention.
- Metal frame is connected by easy to connect slip fits with plastic connectors.
- Hardware is galvanized to ensure rust protection and long life.
- Home Plate is blow-molded out of weather resistant Polyethylene and has integrated rubber feet to prevent sliding.
- The rebounder frame is Dupont® powder coated Goalrilla orange to provide a clear target during use.
- The light and durable net material makes for a quick and responsive return of the ball for the best training results.
- Bungee cords and rebound net are UV resistant to ensure long life.
- Full grain leather ball simulates a true hitting experience.
- The system folds flat so it can easily be stored against your garage wall, or transported to and from the field.
- Water Bags included.